Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Paris-Nice Stage 3: Blue Skies

I hope it's nothin' but blue skies from now on! We finally got to see some at the end of today's stage, a very welcome sight.

So happy for Sylvain Chavanel, a sentimental favorite of mine for sure. After the great highs and then crushing disappointment in last year's Tour, it's a delight to see him in yellow. I'd love to see him take the whole thing, or Yaroslav Popovych, who we did indeed get to see more of today, either works for me!

Remembering Andrei Kivilev today, and sending hugs out to our CSC and Slipstream boys who are having such a rough go of it. And Michael Rogers, get well soon! And Tom Danielson, fix your back! Oy, what's a mother hen to do?

Can't wait for Ventoux tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are posting again, Julie -- I just found them!

I'd also LOVE to see Popo do really well in the GC here after all of the hard work he's put in the past few years!
-janann